Jordan joined DeLoach, P.L. in 2009 where she is a Partner. Her practice is dedicated to sophisticated planning for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts. She has represented hundreds of Personal Representatives, Trustees and families in their planning, and uses an innovative concierge approach in that planning. Her representative experience includes:
- Advice structuring complex charitable transactions designed to optimize tax mitigation;
- Advice modifying and decanting layered trust structures to streamline multi-generational estate planning structures;
- Advice regarding the tax consequences of divorce and bankruptcy;
- Advice for and implementation of planning for estates and trusts ranging in value from $5 million to $150 million, including FLPs, LLCs, GRATs, IDITs, Charitable Trusts and other similar structures;
- Advice regarding the transfer of closely held businesses to younger generations at significantly discounted values; and
- Asset protection advice to clients with creditor sensitivity ranging from professionals to individuals seeking to protect their family fortunes from potential risks.
She publishes in legal and business journals and lectures on estate planning to community organizations, business organizations and local legal groups.