Geoff graduated from the University of Central Florida, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. While receiving his J.D. from the University of Florida, Geoff acted as a research assistant for Professor Robert Emerson at the University of Florida Warrington College of Business, focusing on business law with an emphasis on trends in franchise law. Additionally, he acted as head teaching assistant for the University of Florida’s Legal Environment of Business courses, was elected Chair of Alumni Affairs for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, and served as general editor for the Florida Journal of International Law. Geoff practices estate planning, business planning, and probate and trust administration. His representative experience includes:
- Reviews and research related to estate and business planning, including drafting;
- Advice regarding business plans in connection with clients’ estate planning, including the formation and funding of business organizations;
- Advice regarding trust funding, to ensure proper titling and probate avoidance;
- Preparation of court filings in connection with probate and trust administrations; and
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns.