DeLoach, P.L.’s Core Values include our commitment to:
- Connect with clients on an emotional level;
- Anticipate client need for updates regarding status and the potential impact of new laws and trends;
- Respond promptly to client requests;
- Finish client legal projects in a timely manner to eliminate the stress created by loose ends and open issues; and
- Work as a team to meet all aspects of client needs.
In 2012, DeLoach, P.L. began implementing the business habits espoused by the book, Mastering the Rockefeller Habits (2002), and more recently, the book, Scaling Up (2014), both by Verne Harnish. We continue applying those principles which guide our approach to meeting rhythm, goal setting, internal accountability, and business strategy.